From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Godwin Amegashie
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 8:06 PM
Subject: Bereavement

It is with deepest sympathy that I inform you of the death of the sister of Dr. Bosu. The sad event occurred last week. I don’t have to tell members of our community of the intensity of Dr. Bosu’s involvement in our Association. Please find time to show him our sorrow with him at this time. May her soul rest in peace.