Subject: FW: Dr. Kunjufu

Here is information about Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu’s speech at UW-Madison on 4/26/03.  He is an African American psychologist who speaks on the educating of African American males in our current school system.

-----Original Message-----
From: SARAH WEGNER [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

It is completely free and open to the public. He is speaking on Saturday, April 26 in the ON Wisconsin ABC Room (redgym). The program is from 2-5pm, with Dr. Kunfuju's speach coming at about 3:30pm. The UW-Gospel Choir will be performing at the begining and at the end of the program, and there will be a short awards ceremony as well. We are also serving a  free lunch catered by Famous Daves and Sam's Club during the program. Please come out and support the event!!! We will be happy to have you. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me either by e-mail, or by the office phone (608) 262-5131. Thanks for your interest. -Sarah Wegner (WBSU Vice President)