Thanks to everyone who responded.  It looks like I will be able to recommend enough recipes for my friend  to choose from that she'll be able to take care of the weekend. Amy's entrees were suggested, too.   One listmember recommended the website www.fatfree.com, which was very helpful, so I thought I would pass that on.  Thanks again,  Nancy in So. Oregon