Hi!

I'm new to this list, which I've been following about six months now.

I'm 29 and live in Sweden but was born and grew up in Estonia, a little
country near Sweden that was occupied by russian communists for about 45
years. Right now I'm studying computer science at a university.

I discovered paleo on Internet at the end of august 2002 and decided to
give it a try. Now I can't think of going back. Some people think I'm
crazy. Even my maternal grandparents think so. Maybe I am.

My version of paleo is a bit more restrictive than the normal version. I
don't eat seeds of any kind.

Sometimes I eat raw meet, but I like cooked meet also. I consider raw meat
healthier though.

Before I went paleo I had skin problems almost always. I also had problems
with te
eth, bad breath, dandruff, joint aches and sleeping problems. Most
of my life I considered these problems as inevitable. Everything vanished
after a while on paleo.

Well, that'll do as an introduction. Oh, one more thing. I have a copy of
Neanderthin which I have of course read from cover to cover.

Fredrik