Dori Zook wrote:
 > On a slightly related note, Denver Public Schools' Superintendent
 > would like
 > to get those &%$# Pepsi machines out

Times change. We had pop machines in high school when I was there, but
I had money for pop only occasionally, and I don't think many of the
other kids had much more. We were not poor, nice middle class white
kids, we just didn't have much money to spend. Where do kids get money
to buy pop every day? How much cash do their parents feed them? Anyone
out there with teenage kids want to reveal their kids' allowances?

By the way, I would like to see a picture of the Ornish guy you all
seem to love so much ;-)