Soffie, thank you for this wonderful tribute to Satang.  Our responsibility
as lovers of progress is to pick up from where she left off to reach her
intended destination - liberation of the youth, women, and those at the
bottom of our society.  We cannot be tired now, for we have a big task ahead
of us.  Let us continue to push for change, as she did to her end.  If we
were fighting at 100%, let us increase out effort to 150% and more until our
task is accomplished - getting rid of the AFPRC for good.  Satang may not
have physically reached the promised land with us, but we as a people will
reach there with Satang if we continue to fight as she did.  I did not know
her personally, but have read and followed her works and the many kind words
and tribute to her legacy is a clear testimony of what she stood for.  The
struggle continues.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou