Hi All--

Someone on this list responded to my summary for
substitutes for tapioca starch and cornstarch by
asking about treatments for leaky gut syndrome...she
wasn't aware of any treatment. I accidently deleted
her e-mail to me, so I need for this person to e-mail
me again so that I can respond.

Sorry to use the list to contact someone, but I didn't
want to ignore this person.

Thanks.

Ayn/Alabama