Hi,

I recently called Jose Ole about their mini-beef tacos.  I was told that they
are questionable due to the unknown origin of the carmel flavoring (several
possible countries) but that the beef tacquitos are gluten-free.  However, when
I shopped for the tacquitos, I saw that the last ingredient was "wheat gluten."
 I guess this is another example of getting inaccurate information through
calling companies.  I sent them an email to let them know.

Diane, PA