  After being gf and being doing well in the last few years, I have gain about 30 lbs. I also have thyroid problems. Does anyone have the same problem and how to take it off. I am fifty-five and never have had any weight problems. I have tried several ways to lose. I have been under allot of stress, my husband had an car accident and was left with brain injury. So I have quit my job to stay with him. So I am not able to get out much. Any suggestions.
Dianne