Hello All,
I'm running JAWS 4.5 on Windows XP and I am having frequent slow downs leading to freeze ups.  I initially thought it was my computer so I ran scandisk and defrag, etc., but still had problems.  After a freeze up, I had someone visually look at the screen and found that the JFW.exe encountered errors and shutdown the program.  After the JFW error message was closed, the computer ran fine and I could restart JFW.  The strange thing is that JFW will start to slow down after use and the speech delay leads to the freeze up.
Has anyone had such a problem?  My next step is a phone call to Freedom Scientific , but I wanted to know if this may be a a bug.
Thanks,
Jeff