Don't know them; wish I'd known several months back that they supplied the stone last time around.

PASVALCO is good people. Most of their business is residential landscape & crushed colored stone, but they will come through on some tricky problems that others would sneer at. They have a very interesting pile of marble chunks in their yard.

A bit strange w/ their Christianized newsletter, though. Reminds me of the LI tool supplier who one day decided that Jesus told him to run for president, and he has been earnestly trying to run for president ever since. Our dealings went from good deals on Metabo grinders to raving letters pleading for us help him fight the devil. I don't mind fighting the devil, but I'd rather do it with a glass in hand.

][<en