From: The fundamentally unclean listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Met History
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 9:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Peter Gray, son of Chris, needs some fast cash.

Dear Bullamanka Pinheads,

I'm not sure who of you remembers me, but I am ever grateful for your suggestions concerning rafting and boating or whatever crazy ideas I had in my head at the moment. As  you know or do not know I'm on a gap year before I head off to Dartmouth next September. Here is the situation as it stands: I met an incredible 31 year old woman on my sailing course in Australia (This will speak more, I believe, to the males on the list-serve, as I'm sort of living out any right-minded school-boy's fantasy), and I want to go to New Zealand for the month of February with her. My parents, however, require that I need to start taking a chunk out ot the expenses before I leave. Do any of the New York Area pinheads have any great ideas about lucrative possibilities in the city? I am willing to do anything for 12 hours (or more) a day, every day, until I leave at the end of the month. My rough goal would be $2000. I have a month-and-a-half of house construction experience behind me. I am willing ...
Sincerely,

Peter Gray

p.s. you can write me directly at
[log in to unmask] or reply on the list-serve where my father will forward any replies.