Dear Mr. James,

On behalf of any ladies from the National Park Service, whose delicate sensibilities you may have felt compelled by your gentlemanly instincts to protect from "colorful language", we have indeed been exposed the epostulatory capabilites of carpenters from Keedsyville and sundry other points, and emerged unbesmirched by the experience.  With our virtue intact, we have indeed assimilated said "colorful language" in myriad mother tongues.

Don't worry about it.

Lisa

In all due respect to Ruth and the lady from the National Parks Dept., I would simply say that if we are to be monitored for colorful language, I would just soon remove myself from the list (not that anyone would probably care.)  So shall we cast a vote?

MJ
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: