Jabou,

Once again thanks for a wonderful observation. Sheriff Dibba should be ashamed of himself for tyring to defend the rottenly corrupt Jammeh regime. I am not suprised by his decision to join the criminal regime of Jammeh, infact after the coup when Halifa and sidia were arrested for protesting Decree # 4, he told the Wal Fadgry newspaper in Senegal, that the  arrest was good for Halifa and Sidia as they were trouble makers.

People like Sheriff are the true enemies of the Gambian people, for associating with a regime that is both coorupt and dictatorial. But again what do expect from such people. Thanks to Ebrima Ceesay and all those who exposed the hypocrisy in Dibba.

Pasamba Jow Coach