Material and the physical powers are clearly dangerous tool to use in defining our stances. Unlike the mental power which is controllable but always sidelined or eliminated by the powerful forces of the physical and material one, as in vision throughout the world we are living in. If however, people are determined to using their mental capacities in dealing with issues or read from the past dweller mistakes, thing will be working fine with everybody.Recalling my mind back when Shaibel Madi, Malick Law, Modou Musa Njie "whose wealth was speculated as given by the devil", Sanjali Bojang etc, the entire previous government and their wealth and orchards are not anymore in sight or even talk about anymore. Avoiding the bad reputation of the previous dwellers, one should therefore go through their past events to the end of their realm. TIME IS HOWEVER THE MASTER. Forgetting where we came from will as much blind us were we are heading to but when shall we learn?

However, In must of our lives, there have been people who in one way or the other, have caused us to experience pain or shame or even fear, on the one hand, and joy, happiness and confidence on the other. We have forgotten those people and the incident with which they where associated to, and for many years we may never have even thought of them. This is not because the memories are lost, they are simply been pushed out of sight into a depth just like how material and physical power pushes the mental one to the subconscious. In other words, how the western powers pushed our integrity and capabilities into subconscious. It is very important however, to keeping our logical balance and self-control, that such memories should not be pushed too deeply in the depth as it could stand as a steeping stone to our undertakings. We are really so weak to control ourselves from physical and material power struggle even whereas examples are always there to see.

Everything was said during these past weeks respectively about problems back home, with clear visions and sensing.Even if some of them are "speculative", but worthwhile to analyzing. If again what the independent was saying is true, why can't they be bold enough to refurbish the general public on the names involve? Are they waiting for bribes or just been professional to get to the detail? whatever involves in their silence should be surfaced sooner or later.Again, As saying goes if ones Father is not death other's father don't get a wife. Therefore, as the business people like barbers, video club operator and educators are taking off from the country, the ordinary Gambian could now take the advantage of the new market hence they are by now acknowledged on the benefit gained by those foreigner in the business. In this way, the returns will retain in the country. However, business owners should be aware of the fact that thus Gambia need investments but not without profit to the people and the government.Again tax payment should sometime be influenced by the amount of employees a firm is taking etc, even if the government have no right to blame their failure by higher tax payment policy.
good day
Edi

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~