Though I am not a beer drinker, while searching through U.S. patent
applications for inventions on celiac disease and gluten, I ran across an
application for a patent on gluten-free beer which may interest some of you.

To view the patent description, which fully describes the brewing process,
go to:

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html

Enter "gluten-free beer" in the "Term 1" field.  Then click on "Search".
When the search completes, click on:

"20020012718 GLUTEN-FREE BEER"

Enjoy!