My daugther is planning to install winxp - home. She had bought this
particular computer when win me was the latest os, so was stuck with that.
She wants to do a clean install, but is concerned about running her current
Office software. I've gone to microsoft to see about software compatiblitly
issues, but wading through it, I couldn't find too much.  Anyway, I was
wondering if anyone could point us to a site with real information, install
tips? Hope this isn't too vauge.
Jackie Jackson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml