My problem is: I go to C drive---- right click, then choose Properties,
then Tools. Back up not there------ am 285 days without a back up. The
Pop up comment states "The Back Up Program Is Not Installed On Your
Computer. To Install It, Double Click the Add/Remove Program Icon In
Control Panel,
Click The Windows Setup Tab And Then Follow The Instructions On You
Screen."
I followed the above and under System Tool, backup is listed with a
check mark. Is this the correct backup????? It is not working for me.
Have used this many times before the problem. Please advise. Mary

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml