Dear Listmates,

I recently had a biopsy and was found to have partial to full villi
atrophy.  I have been extremely faithful at being gf and am in the process
of re-checking all foods, drugs, etc.

The doctor says that I may have resistant celiac and is ordering further
testing.  She says resistance happens in a small percentage of celiacs.  Do
any of you have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance.  This list has been so helpful.

Liz in Texas