From: Senge, Jeff [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 5:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Design and Implementation of Web-Enabled Teaching Tools (ten 50% discount coupons)

Axel,

I'd appreciate one of the 50% coupons for this new book for our library.

Thanks...

Jeff

Jeffrey C. Senge, MS
Information & Computer Access Program Coordinator
California State University, Fullerton
Office of Disabled Student Services (UH-101)
800 North State College Blvd.
Fullerton CA 92834
(714) 278-7253