It was interesting to read of someone else whose child was diagnosed with
celiac disease who had no symptoms.  We just had a child diagnosed with
celiac disease and still find it difficult to believe as he really had no
symptoms.  We actually have three of our five children who are type I
diabetic and our four year old was just diagnosed with celiac.  Finding
foods that are gluten free that a four year old will eat, without giving
him too much fruit, is the greatest challenge.  I would certainly welcome
any suggestions--especially for foods that you can take on the run.

LaDawn Dalton