Hi all,

FYI:  In case anyone is interested... I  posted this as I have not seen this company mentioned and just bumped into them by accident.  "Natures Hilights" in Chico, CA sells a Frozen Brown Rice Pizza Crust, which I discovered in the freezer while shopping at Whole Foods a couple weeks ago.  I noticed that they have a website today and was quite surprised to see they are strictly a GF facility and advertise that too.

http://www.natures-hilights.com/

Dave