In a message dated 10/24/2002 1:29:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Upon your second sir I am hedging towards the cork; .
....of course I mean floors....
although it has taken a few good corks to really ever get to really see the floor up close
  signed Pyrate in a pickle

Mr. Pyrate, Sir:

This month's (quarter's?  semiannual issue of?) Old-House Journal (it's designated Dec 2002, although we're only 75% through goddam October), which is becoming ever less-worth subscribing to (but probably more worth investing in), has a article (that could core a apple) on cork and linoleum flooring, and lists various places to get this stuff.

Sign me,

In  Parenthesis Loco