In a message dated 10/24/2002 1:22:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Years agoin the late 70's
I spent a "summer" rebuilding ancient  stone walls that lined  stream beds in Haiku Maui..and swooning suspect  west coast girls who had gone "native"...
..well didn't everybody?
(dats another story)

However
there  was no telling the age of these walls ; and  I wonder if there has been any investigation regarding their age?
I also spent some time documenting conditions at the coral stone jail there-with a Spencer whose sur name  I cannot remember ..was it ? could it be?  ..Dr Livingstone ..I pursume?...best Michael

Pyrate,

If you should decide to go back I would be honored to carry your tools for you, be your gopher, and possibly help with native or native wanna be females. I think I could tolerate Hawaii for...the rest of my life. I would be willing to even learn how to belly dance with those luscious island beauties. Oh behave.

Sign me,
Hawaii Five-O