In a message dated 10/19/2002 8:50:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Ilene,

> Did you also meet a Michigan stone mason name of Lanny McCord?

No such luck. Only one fellow working there, Bob Anderson, this time around.

> You were very funny, and I was way too serious.

I suppose my thinking that you were funny is not appropriate? Actually, I
felt very uncomfortable and I thought you were really cool.

> Next time in Michigan, if you want to see Cotswold, visit the Edsel and
> Eleanor Ford Mansion in Grosse Pointe.  The stone tile roof is pure
> cotswold, and it is beautiful.

Aaargh... I always find out where I should have gone a day late. If I do get
to go to Michigan again any time soon it will likely be because I got another
project there.

I suppose in line with the discussion re: production that for me production
means I got to be somewhere else doing something else real quick now, if only
I can hold on long enough to really pay attention to what is happening here,
and I have no time to relax and dawdle.

][<en