In a message dated 10/17/2002 7:06:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> May I quote you on this?

John,

Yes - quote freely. I'll trade it for my previously acquired rights to use
your infamous board stretcher in a fiction story.

I've found that where people think histo presto costs more money the reality
is that in the long term it costs less because a little bit of good thinking
goes a long way. The secret thing to know, and usually only obtainable
through thinking about a problem, is what NOT to do.

Another worthy adage is cost, quality, time, a customer can only have two of
them but not all three.

][<en