In a message dated 10/9/2002 3:01:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

I won't say to whom this happened

Sounds like the elusive Raydome.  We had a babysitter for the Little Ralphs, who when advised that among her duties would be keeping an eye on them at the Community Pool, promptly went out and got her bellybutton pierced which she said prevented her from going in the water for about a month.

She subsequently ran off with one of the guys who installed our central AC that summer.  For reasons unknown to me, the children, who were at the time maybe 3 and 5 or thereabouts, teased them both by calling out "Gary [or whatever his name was; I've forgotten] has a big penis!"

Kids say the darnedest things.

Ralph