NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission
Application form for work on designated properties
Docket #03-1533, filed 9/3/2002, referencing Warning Letter 03-0200

[In clear, firm script]

Dear Sirs
I'm deeply sorry and regred that I don't know that I have offend the Landmarks Law.
The reason that I am doing the bricks work: the old bricks wall is started falling down as you know that this is a 80 years old house its needs to repairs and maintence, all the grasses in the garden dirty and grow all over wnd with many mouseholes and the mise running all over all the time, to have a better living condition.  I have not choice but to stop it by putting a solid ground and dip out all the dirty floor and grasses.

This is a first time that I doing joy on my house without the Landmarks permission.I should apply the permiss from the Landmarks office to do any works in the future.

Please forgive this time of without knowing the Landmarks Law.

Yours early response I shall be highly appreciated. Thanks!

You faithfully,

Yew Keon Tan
37-26 79th Street
Jackson Heights, NY