In a message dated 10/3/2002 6:26:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Psychology Department.

WHAT!

I don't see it makes any more difference than if the list were sponsored by Goodyear Tire -- the archives are accessible by ANYONE on the internet. From day one there has been zero, zilch, nada correspondence with anyone from St. Johns. There is a VERY large number of lists sponsored by the Psychology Dept. and if you look at them, as some of us on BP have done, you will realize rather quickly that we are not the oddest creatures to expose ourselves... as to clinical observation, my gut feeling is that we got accepted and with change of administration at the server end got quickly forgot. There has never been any secret as to the sponsor of the BP list and if you go through the archives, particularly the early days, you will see that this subject was bantered around and psychologised on the list.

][<en