In a message dated 10/28/2002 8:53:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Somewhere I hope in your AOL settings for email, there is an option to
> choose plain text. Please do so. And so should the rest of you who are
> using html mail, ]<en.

I have AOL 7.0 and I went to my "Preferences" which is under "Settings" and
clicked on "Font, Text & Graphics:" this I believe will allow you to do what
Dan is asking. Click on reset and it should return your font to the Arial
font which is what I'm now using. It looks like shit but I will try to always
please my fellow Pinheads. Even those down under.

Sign me,

G'Day Mate