From: Ken Follett [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 1:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Music Production

In a message dated 10/23/2002 5:08:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Now Ken, at the site you describe with the language barrier, were you actually the music manager or the production assistant?

I got labeled the Morale Master, or something such. Best comment I got was that there could have been an explosive situation of personalities, but there was not one -- not for the lack of music would there be an explosion, but for the pressure of the work situation. But what the hell do I know... today a client is ENRAGED because he did not know that something I thought was little (like delivering a garbage container) was going to occur, and he thought it was a big deal and felt disrespected for not being invited to show up.