In defense of IT people, we're not all like that.  Some of us know that communication is a good thing!

- Pam
-----Original Message-----
From: Cuyler Page [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 5:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: List-serve question - How?

As if there needs to be another, How does one set up a list-serve?

Our City would like to create one for employees, but the IT people behind the Firewall only know how to "Network" and do not relate well to the outer world and its commonalities.  I have been nominated to find out How.  Advice through the backdoor appreciated, as my doormat from Wal-Mart says "Backdoor Guests are Best".

How, Chemo-saabie?

cp in bc