You'll be seeing me selling hotdogs on Wakiki Beach to the tourists - with poi and pineapple, touting it as a native delicacy.  Of course, I'll be homeless, living on the beach under one of the pavilions next to the police station, but self suffient so as not to be a burden on society.  Those are my retirement plans.
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Pyrate,

If you should decide to go back I would be honored to carry your tools for you, be your gopher, and possibly help with native or native wanna be females. I think I could tolerate Hawaii for...the rest of my life. I would be willing to even learn how to belly dance with those luscious island beauties. Oh behave.

Sign me,
Hawaii Five-O