I DO NOT KNOW THAT JUDY FEELS CHEATED OR NOT, IF I ASK HER SHE WOULD LIE
LIKE A RUG IF SHE DID.  Oops. But, yes, I did not expect to decline any
faster than the abs I had watched age.  I was told what you have is it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cleveland, Kyle E. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 11:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: marriage

Ken,

I'm with you on the kids part, but if you're up front with a potential mate
then that might be a mitigating factor.  Problem is, with many of us CPer's,
we were led to believe that our physical conditions would not worsen.  Now
that they have, a spouse might feel "cheated".   It's a hard call.

-Kyle