Hello!

I am trying to find some fellow celiacs for a newly diagnosed family in NW
Indiana. They are willing to come to our Chicago events, but would love to
have some closer friends.

Is there a group out there? Or some other NW Indiana celiacs out there who
might like to meet/talk with some 'newbies'? The mother and daughter were
both diagnosed, the daughter is age 9. Any good health food stores in the
area? They are specifically in Schererville.

I will pass along whatever info you might be able to provide.
Thanks

Renee
CSA/Greater Chicago