----- Original Message -----
From: Sam Inala <[log in to unmask]>

> It's still unknown whether milk causes this effect or
> whether cheese has a similar association.

On my breast cancer list we have learned that the countries with the highest
rates of breast cancer (some men get it too) are those countries w/ the
highest dairy consumption.  The breast cancer rates increased dramatically
after milk/dairy became homogenized...processed.  The raw milk didn't seem
to cause much of a problem, in the Neatherlands, for instance.  This would
explain why the Masai, for example, appear to be able to tolerate milk.

Kath