I'm a recently diagnosed celiac and I'm getting used to reading labels.
Can artificial color and flavor contain gluten?  I've searched the archives
and cannot find an answer.  I'm interested in concrete information
regarding this matter.  I know I can call on each individual product but is
there any rule of thumb you can go by?  I'm looking forward to your