Oh heck no, get the hind quarter for the jerky meat.....  Those sirloins
make great jerky/pemmican.....  Or split the front and hind next time.
Oliva

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Geller" <[log in to unmask]>
I opted for front because I like ribeye steaks more than sirloin steaks. I
also like short ribs and the chuck roasts are great for winter pot roasts.

I do not like the very lean top of the round and bottom of the round cuts as
I do not find they make flavorful pot roasts and they are too tough for dry
roasting, so if I were to order a quarter with these I would have them
ground.

--Richard