In a message dated 8/4/2002 11:26:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

. Military brats such as myself have this problem.

Don,

Didn't realize you were military.

Sign me,

Eats Brats for Breakfast.

PS-- As for the cuties who recognized your Morgan and got away, if it makes you feel any better, when I was in arch school there was a college bar I used to go to looking for female companionship.  One evening at this same location on such an errand, I got my butt pinched by a young lady of the female persuasion, turned around and said to her "That's not nice" and walked away. Talk about stupid.  And it never happened again.   Ever.

Sign me,

Couldn't See the Tree for the Forest, or

Mr. Lonely Hearts