In a message dated 8/18/2002 2:05:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Hell, youz guys are moving to Florida in droves. My fat ass isn't moving to that godforsaken unidirectional hell.
Some of youz must like it. They're idiots who've lived in snow too long. Me, I like cool weather. I grow
tired of 95, 96, 97 and 98 with 100% humidity. Damn right. We don't mind sharing some of our daily weather with youz. Thanks but no thanks. Just make sure you keep it up there and send some delightful stuff down here. Hold your sweaty breath until it arrives.  I'm ready for fall and winter. Which really is not winter to youz up there. To Hell with Northeastern winters, too. Our winter is probably like your fall or early spring.  That's as much winter as anybody needs. What I really cannot stand is a 76 degree Christmas Day.  There's not a damn thing in the world wrong with 76 degrees (F; however, I will grant you that 76 C might be a little excessive) on Christmas Day.  As a native (southern) Californian born on Dec 25, I can tell you that temp on that day is quite satisfactory.

Ralph