In a message dated 8/16/02 8:30:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Ralph,  Check local cemeteries for overgrown gravestone with approximate
date.  Ruth

Ruth,

I'm breaking a sweat shaking my head trying to figure this one out.  Not a pretty sight.

However, you (and any of the other Pinheads with nothing better to do) can see my shining face (and that of Mrs. Ralph, and pix of the little Ralphs) on Tues between 8 and 8:30 AM on Good Monring America (or Armenia?), trying to explain to the nation why it's unreasonable to expect husbands to do anything more than change light bulbs and kill spiders, and why you wives should be grateful that we do that much.
I may have more sympathy for Dubya after this.

Ralph
Fighting A Losing Battle on Behalf of All Pindicks