Wow!  There's only one more!  Let's go find him and dispatch him/her!

-jc

Ken Follett wrote:

In a message dated 8/22/2002 9:18:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Leave it to the Bresnans to take all the credit for themselves.

Ralph,

Not fair. They have not. Newspaper reporters write what they want to write. The Bresnans have been quite gracious and supportive to us throughout the entire project.

I will admit, though, the the first time JW Sr. and I met Adrienne in the mid 80's, before we had even started working at Tweed Courthouse, that she stormed into the meeting room and chewed us both out... we had a very clear idea right then and there what to expect if we messed up the building. I suspect she had no idea who were were, possibly saw us as one more low-bid contractor come to ruin the historic fabric.

][<en