From: "patrick ojo." <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:43:46 +0100
Subject: ASSISTANCE

ATTN:The president=20

l am sorry for the embarrassment, this my letter might cause you as we have=20=
not had any correspondence before this letter. I got your emailaddress from=20=
a reliable source. I carried out an extensive search andenquiry through the=20=
Nigerian chamber of commerce and also the Nigerianexport promotion council a=
fter the extensive search and enquiry, youraddress was given to me with very=
 high recommendations by the two earliermentioned establishments. Although I=
 did not disclose my major intentionsbecause of it's top level confidential=20=
nature. I only told them thatI was in search of a plastic processing company=
, which I want to investin. I really want to invest in plastic processing in=
dustry since it isa very lucrative business. My major motive is to invest in=
 your countrythrough a reliable and trustworthy foreigner. l am DR. MRS MARI=
AM ABACHA, wife of the late Nigeria Head of State,GeneralSanni Abacha who di=
ed on the 8th of June, 1998 while still on active duty I am contacting you i=
n view of the fact that we will be of greathelp to each other and also devel=
op a cordial business relationship.lcurrently have within my reach the sum o=
f Fifty-five Million US DollarsUS$55,000,000.00)cash which l intend to use f=
or investment, like Real EstateDevelopmentspecifically in your country. This=
 money came as a payback contract deal between my late husband anda Russian=20=
Firm on ourcountries multi-billion dollars Ajaokuta Steel Plant.The Russian=20=
Partners returned my husband's share of US$55,000,000.00after the death of m=
y husband and I lodged it in my husband's securitycompany of which l am the=20=
director right now, the new Civilian Governmenthave intensified their probe=20=
on my husband's financial and oil company.ln view of these, l acted fast to=20=
withdraw the U$55,000,000.00 from the company'! s vault and deposited as fam=
ilytreasurein a Security Company for safe custody. l have since declared the=
SecurityCompany!=20
> bankrupt. No record ever existed concerning the money traceableby the gove=
rnment because there is no documentation showing that we receivedthe money f=
rom the Russian. Due to the current situation in he countryconcerning govern=
ment attitude towards my family, it has become quiteimpossible for me to mak=
e use of this money within, thus consent l shallexpect you to contact me urg=
ently to enable us discuss in detail aboutthis transaction. Bearing in mind=20=
that your assistance is needed to transfer this fund,l proposed a percentage=
 of 30% of the total sum to you for the expectedservice and assistance, 5% f=
or offsetting minor expenses incurred inthe course of this transaction.5% ha=
s been mapped out for charity purposes.Your urgent response is highly needed=
 as to stop further contacts. All correspondence must be by the email addres=
s above. l will give youmy tel/fax numbers where you can contact me when l h=
ear from you.l mustuse this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmos=
t indulgenceto keep this matter extraordinarily confidential whatever your d=
ecisionwhile await your prompt response.May the Almighty Allah bless you.
Best regards,=20
Dr Mrs.Mariam Abacha.=20

NB: Because of the security being mounted on the members of my family,l have=
 decided that this transaction exist between you and my Nephew=20
 Engr. Patrick ojo. Remember to include your private tel/fax or mobile numbe=
r for easy communication. my mobile number is 234-80-33009066=20