I have been GF for a year now. In the early days I tried a lot of
recipes and threw away a lot of expensive ingredients. I know many of you
can relate to that. I have been using a french bread mix and it works well
for me.

But recently I decided to try my hand at some baking.  I bought an allergy
cookbook which has a lot of recipes using Spelt. My question, is there one
flour which is a better substitute for spelt or do the gf mixtures work?

I had never even heard of gluten free diets until I was diagnosed with DH.
I wish I had know at the beginning all of the wonderful information
available.

Thanks,
Pat
Virginia