Hello everyone. I am a writer for Syllabus Magazine.We're working on our
September issue on adaptive technology and I've just been advised to join
this listserve to gather more information. I'm hoping to find a really
innovative and significant application of adaptive technology in a college
or university library. Essentially, a sucess story of how one campus library
is making a difference for its disability community. The story would be the
basis of a case study in Syllabus. If you want to learn more about Syllabus,
visit www.syllabus.com. If you have a story to tell (or a link to send me),
please email me by July 12. Thanks very much.

Cathy Murphy