Harold,

I am a new librarian at the University of South Dakota.  Recently I was
given the responsibility of being the library representative for special
populations (which covers a wide range of students).  I've followed your
posts on the listserv, and I've also searched widely on the Internet and in
traditional sources for information on how best to offer services to
individuals with special challenges.  I would be grateful if you could offer
any insight into what would make a public academic library better in regard
to services related to ADA.  Thank you!  --Chris

Chris Bloss

Assistant Professor and

Instructional Services Librarian

I. D. Weeks Library