One list member sent me this caution regarding the gluten-free status of
SKYY vodka.

"Some people might not understand the difference between SKYY vodka and
SKYY Blue (malt liquor).  I had a private email exchange with a group
member who thought that Bacardi Silver, another new malt liquor product
sold in 12 ounce bottles, 6 to a carton, was the same as regular Bacardi
rum.  The rum, which has a premium version called Bacardi Silver label,
is GF, whereas the Bacardi Silver (malt liquor) is obviously not GF.  A
lousy marketing ploy on the part of Bacardi to lure drinkers of Bacardi
rum into purchasing their malt liquor product.  I hope no one gets hurt
by this confusion. "

Karri Ann

SLAINTE  MHATH !

~Goddess Rising~