Ian,

Seriously stupid question here but...............have you updated AVG to
the latest updates????

If you have then that is rather weird, as AVG on WinXP here works
wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~
TTFN - Vic

the affection
of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the
betrayal
of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to
leave the world
a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a
redeemed social condition;

This is the meaning of success."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

                     support at our newest website: