In a message dated 6/14/2002 7:48:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Are you sure it was not the NYUK School of continuing education? I believe
> they had several professors by the name of Larry, Curly, & Moe. Oh, I
> almost forgot Professor Shemp also. I think Ralph was the head master was
> he not.

I was snot.

In my yout', my mother tried to prevent us (my younger brother and 2 younger
sisters) from watching these gentlemen on TV (yes, Heidi, they had TV that
long ago).  Claimed they made us fight too much.   Now, with the 4 Little
Ralphs, I have learned she was right.

However, I never much cared for the antics of these gentlemen (once called,
by my younger siblings, The Two Studios). I liked Laurel & Hardy, a far more
refined and dignified group whose movies were made in Culver City, my home
sweet home.

Ralph