In a message dated 6/21/2002 6:36:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> So now Steve's going to be EVERYBODY's friend, not just mine?  I'm not sure
> I like him anymore.

Ralph,

I will be everybody's friend just that one night. By the next day everyone
will have forgotten my name. Kind of like a one night stand. Hey, I'm not
sure I like this idea! Well, if I'm buying drinks that night everyone will
have to promise me not to forget my name by the next day or, I will not buy
them drinks! Ralph, will you be my friend?      Circle          YES
NO

Steve